older pr Hóember Chess Blog: First Entry -- Introduction

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

First Entry -- Introduction



This blog is meant to be exclusively a chess-related blog. I am creating this blog in order to give some idea of myself to chess enthusiasts I encounter at various places on the Internet.
I will place here mostly information about what is going on in my personal chess life, i.e. what tournaments I am playing in, what positions are occurring in my games and so on, but I am planning to include interesting materials from other sources as well.
I also intend to use this blog as a complement to my chess-related website (in Hungarian only), which is under constant construction and is mainly a collection of analyzed games of mine. (A further intention is to improve the pages in many aspects, including multi-language capabilities.)
Of course, I am far from being a top-level player, yet I strive for perfection and love this game very much -- that is why I also deal with it in the form of a chess blog.

With no special place given, I think this is where I should list my favorite players of all time. Here they come: Anatoly Karpov, the Polgár sisters, and I conventionally root for all Hungarians (including Péter Lékó and Zoltán Almási -- to mention only today's greatest players).

While reading the entries, if you come across grammatical mistakes and your English is perfect, please correct me in a comment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Hóember Chess Blog Comments!
Thanks for taking time to comment this entry.

<< Home