older pr Hóember Chess Blog: Another Trip to Budapest

Friday, December 8, 2006

Another Trip to Budapest


This time I spent five days in Budapest and, of course, I made it to ongoing chess events, including a Péntek 3-kor rapid, the Round #1 of the First Saturday tournament series, and some venues of national Team Championship matches.
Arriving at a TCh venue, I was a little disappointed not to see Judit Polgár show up, whose first appearance on her new team is still to come.
I decided to enroll in a Péntek 3 rapid tournament sometime, and maybe a First Saturday as well.


During the previous years I hardly participated in tournaments, which may account for this new excitement. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Hóember Chess Blog Comments!
Thanks for taking time to comment this entry.

<< Home