older pr Hóember Chess Blog: Kibitzing in Budapest

Friday, November 17, 2006

Kibitzing in Budapest

Around the middle of the month I spent a few days in Budapest, and during that period I took the opportunity and went to kibitz a club team match between my former club, Tabáni Spartacus of Budapest, and the defending champion, Csuti of Zalaegerszeg. (Of course :), I stayed until the last move in the last game was made.)

The results of Round 1 (Class I/A of National Championship) are as follows:

Aquaprofit Nk 7 - 5 HONVÉD
BEAC-Rufusz 5 - 7 Vasas-Novák-MKB
Statisztika PSC. 3.5 - 8.5 ASE Paks
PMSE Ant.H-MTK 5.5 - 6.5 Edelényi VSE.
Tabáni Spartacus 1 - 11 Csuti Hydrocomp
Makói SVSE. 5.5 - 6.5 Haladás VSE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Hóember Chess Blog Comments!
Thanks for taking time to comment this entry.

<< Home