older pr Hóember Chess Blog

Thursday, November 2, 2006

This one was taken on Sunday morning, at a team match between Derecske (my team) and Nagyrábé. (Before this season I chose to play for teams at locations far from my hometown and, beside Lokomotív of Nyíregyháza, which play in Group Barcza of Division 2 of the national championship, this team play in the local championship of my county.) You can spot me at the far end of the row of tables, with my head ascending the highest /*as usual :)*/). You cannot really recognize my Magic Green Playing-Glasses //also referred to as MGPG// ;-), but I am going to show you a picture of it, too.

As you can infer from the photo, this is not the wealthiest team nor does it employ the best players of the countryside (came in last in the previous season -- when I wasn't on it /*so probably that's why ;-)*/), nevertheless these matches, too, provide good opportunities for playing over the board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Hóember Chess Blog Comments!
Thanks for taking time to comment this entry.

<< Home