older pr Hóember Chess Blog: Looking for a book on Pirc Defense

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Looking for a book on Pirc Defense

Its title is "Pirc Alert!: A Complete Defense Against 1. E4" and is written by Lev Alburt and published in 2001. Its size is about 220 pages.
Does anyone have it?
For I did find and downloaded it in PDF format (14.2 MB), but the quality was so low that I couldn't read it, therefore I need a better version (scanned at a better resolution level).
Anyway, I would be glad to hear of anything related to Pirc Defense. I, also, have a lot of chess-related stuff... :)

4 Comments:

At Thu Feb 15, 03:21:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is online ,here


http://www.amazon.ca/Pirc-Alert-Lev-Alburt/dp/1889323071

 
At Wed Feb 21, 01:26:00 PM 2007, Blogger HóemberChess said...

Thanks, I downloaded the book itself since then.

 
At Mon Feb 26, 01:10:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's ok if u found it,i have a 94 MB version so if u need it sent me a message to
taciturne10@hotmail.com



demonoid forever & ever!

 
At Sun Mar 04, 11:42:00 PM 2007, Blogger HóemberChess said...

Hello Ibrahim,

Thanks for your offering of help.
At first I thought I wouldn't need the file again, but after having the
whole book printed, I found that a page is missing in the DJVU version I
have, so nevertheless I need another copy.

I tried to send you an e-mail but got this error message:
"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
taciturne10@hotmail.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable"

So, I STILL DO NEED THE BOOK.

 

Post a Comment

Welcome to Hóember Chess Blog Comments!
Thanks for taking time to comment this entry.

<< Home