older pr Hóember Chess Blog: Daily lessons to come soon

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Daily lessons to come soon

Tomorrow a county team ch. match takes place in Nyíregyháza, I will probably have the White pieces this time. Maybe I will lose for the first time, maybe not. For me it is always risky to play against players who are weaker according to rating.
From tomorrow on, hopefully on a daily basis, I will post a variety of chess lessons which I will have just been through, including puzzles of tactics, and ideas, plans, positions to play for.
Postings will probably be happen mostly in the evenings or nightly hours.

1 Comments:

At Mon May 28, 03:00:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Welcome to Hóember Chess Blog Comments!
Thanks for taking time to comment this entry.

<< Home