older pr Hóember Chess Blog: Hunting for Mistakes * FM RAT, Dan-Ovidiu vs. me

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hunting for Mistakes * FM RAT, Dan-Ovidiu vs. me

"1b3k2/pp3p2/2p1pq2/2Pr2r1/1P1P4/4Q1PR/PB2R1K1/8 b - - 0 31"

After White's last 31.Rh4-h3??
it is Black to move

The game was played in the national team championship, on Dec-21, 2008.
I was the second player and missed the move that would have made White resign on the spot, due to excessive lack of sleep.
(Just a remark: I wouldn't like to boast myself here, but even if White had not blundered, Black had a superior position by move 30, almost winning.)

Try and guess the move-sequence that would have won the game for Black on the spot. (please write your solution as a comment to this entry)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 02, 12:25:00 PM 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rxg3 looks quite good.

Antonymous

 

Post a Comment

Welcome to Hóember Chess Blog Comments!
Thanks for taking time to comment this entry.

<< Home