older pr Hóember Chess Blog: Hunting for Mistakes * GÁL, Hanna vs. me

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hunting for Mistakes * GÁL, Hanna vs. me

"2kr4/p4p2/8/2b4p/3Nb1rP/5PP1/PPPR4/2K1R3 b - - 0 27"

After White's last 27.f2-f3??
it is Black to move

The game was played in the county team championship, on Jan-17, 2010.
I was the second player and in my time trouble I missed to exploit White's blunder and made a weak move. (It was time pressure on my part, while the opponent had plenty of time...)

Try and guess the move-sequence that wins the game for Black. (please write your solution as a comment to this entry)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Mon Mar 08, 10:47:00 PM 2010, Blogger HóemberChess said...

The position is tense with unbalanced material and pieces hanging.
But my pieces are very active and concentrated...

 

Post a Comment

Welcome to Hóember Chess Blog Comments!
Thanks for taking time to comment this entry.

<< Home